SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM
Each schooling year in New South Wales, children get to enjoy four-holiday breaks. These are April, June/July, September/October & December/January.
Totalling 10 weeks of the year, families can fill Mondays to Fridays, between 7am and 6pm with Flying Start.
Our school holiday programs are filled with exciting opportunities, interesting activities, fun incursions and local excursions.
Enquire, Enrol or Visit Flying Start OSHC (Outside School Hours Care)
Our Before School, After School and School Holiday Programs operate at both St Anthony’s Primary School & Kingscliff Public School. They are available to children enrolled and attending these schools.
Children enrolled in Flying Start Preschool can attend OSHC programs located at Flying Start - St Anthony’s, on the days they regularly attend Preschool.
To learn more about our inclusive OSHC programs, contact the Flying Start team online or book a time to visit.
WHY FLYING START?
- An extensive school readiness/transition to school program?
- Experienced Bachelor trained Teachers
- Purpose built Preschool with specialised facilities
- Government approved for the purposes of Child Care Subsidy (CSS)
- School hour and long day options available
- Vacation Care available?
- Before School Care & After School Care available
- Convenient location on the grounds of St Anthony's Primary School and Kingscliff Public School
- Local family-owned and operated
- Embedded in our local Kingscliff Community